Welcome to Country
The Yuwibara Aboriginal Corporation endorses the use of appropriate Aboriginal protocols and processes when presenting “Welcome to Country “in the wider community.
Process for “Welcome to Country”
- Email or phone Secretary with the necessary information
- Notification to present “ Welcome to Country” has to be lodged 2 weeks prior to the event
- Any notifications lodged after 2 weeks will not be accepted.
- A fee is charged for a Traditional Owner to do “Welcome to Country”
- Please lodge your notifications in early to avoid any disappointments
Hunting Permits can be obtained by contacting the Secretary on 0476 512 532.
If unavailable, please leave your name and contact number with a short message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED OVER CHRISTMAS PERIOD FROM
11th DECEMBER 2017 – 1st FEBRUARY 2018,
*NO PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THIS TIME.